About Johanna Mountfort,
Johanna is a highly experienced, retired multi title Figure athlete having competed and won at Regional, National, International and Professional Bodybuilding events from 2008-2018.
Johanna is also a multiple award winning female specific bodybuilding coach having won the pristigious NABBA-WFF “Coach of the Year Award”, NABBA NZ “Top Trainer Award”, ICN “Champion Trainer Award” and INBA “Trainer Appreciation Award”
Preparing for a bodybuilding competition is extremely physically challenging but the biggest challenge for many competitors is the mental strength needed. Training whilst dieting, pushing reps through the fatigue/failure threshold and overcoming nerves requires confident coaching from an experienced and seasoned professional coach who can guide you through every phase, help you overcome physical and mental obstacles and prepare you to present your very best on stage.
This is Johanna's forte and is the reason why her clients are so successful also.
Jo has been bodybuilding coaching clients for competitions since 2009 and has many clients who have achieved Regional, National and International titles themselves. Read what some of Johanna's clients have said.
- Australian Registered Fitness Professional
- Fitness First Personal Trainer, Sydney CBD
- Network Gym Instructor, Australia
- CYMCA Fitness Instructor, UK
- Diploma in Dance, Central School of Ballet, London
- Reiki Practioner levels 1,2,3,4, Usui 7 Level System, Australia
- St John First Aid 2008
- Bodybuilding coach since 2009
- Professional personal trainer 2003-2015
- Four years professional Ballet dancer, UK
- Director Bodyguard Fitness Professionals, Sydney
- Director Physical Edge Health and Fitness Specialists, Justworkout, Forrest Hill 2005 to 2015
- NABBA WFF test Judge since 2013
- Professional Figure Athlete 2014-2018
- 2017 WFF Universe Pro Women "Miss Pro Universe" Runner Up
- 2017 WFF Kahma Classic Pro Women Figure Champion
- 2016 WFF Pan Pacific Pro Women Figure Champion
- 2016 WFF Asia Pacific Pro Women Figure Champion
- 2014 WFF Athletic Miss World (Earning Professional Status)
- 2013 WFF Athletic Miss Universe
- 2013 NABBA WFF Southern Hemisphere Overall WFF Figure Champion
- 2011 INBA South Pacific Overall Figure Champion
- 4 X Miss New Zealand Figure (2011-2014)